Delogix GmbH, provider of QSCheck software and the QSCheck website believes in protecting your privacy. When we collect personal information from you through our services, we comply to global standards regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data, the attention and the granting of public rights, access rules, rules for data integrity, data security, data sharing and to monitor the lawfulness of the processing. Delogix note the data protection laws in the countries where Delogix operates.
For the purposes of our policy, we use the following definition:
"Personal Information" (PI) is any information that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person or that can be used with other sources to identify an individual. This includes but is not limited to: name, address, phone number, email address, race, nationality, ethnicity, origin, religious or political beliefs, age, gender, family status, etc.
These are the principles that Delogix GmbH ("the Company") follows while managing your Personal Information:
- Notice - The Company shall inform an individual of the purpose for which it collects and uses Personal Information. If PI is disclosed to non-agent third parties, the individual must be notified and presented with a choice and means for limiting the disclosure of their PI. The company must have the agreement of the individual for any disclosure or use of PI for a purpose other than for which it was originally collected. An exception is government and law enforcing agencies in cases where the Company is required by law to provide such information.
- Choice - The Company shall provide the opportunity to choose (opt out) whether the individual's PI may be disclosed to third parties or be used for a purpose other than for which it was originally collected.
- Relevance - The Company shall collect only as much PI as needed in order to conduct specific, identified activities related to its business.
- Retention - The Company shall keep individuals' PI only as long as needed for the purposes for which it was originally collected, or as permitted by law.
- Data Integrity - The Company shall only process PI in a way that is compatible with and relevant to the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the individual. To the extent necessary for those purposes, the Company shall take reasonable steps to ensure that PI is accurate, complete, current, and reliable for its intended use.
- Access - The Company shall allow an individual access to their PI and allow the individual to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate information, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks of the privacy of the individual of the case in question, or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated.
- Security - The Company shall take reasonable steps to protect PI from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. The Company has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure PI from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. The Company cannot guarantee the security of PI on or transmitted via the Internet.
- Onward Transfer - The Company does not routinely disclose PI to third parties. However if the need should arise, prior to disclosing PI to a third party, the Company shall notify the individual of such disclosure and allow the individual the choice (to opt out) of such disclosure. The Company shall ensure that any third party to which PI may be disclosed subscribes to the same principles for managing PI, or are subject to law providing the same level of privacy protection as is required by its principles, and agrees in writing to provide an adequate level of privacy protection.
50678 Köln, Germany
phone: +49 (0) 294 384 94
email: info @ delogix.de
Delogix GmbH is not responsible for the content in external links on their website(s). Content and Privacy Policies are the responsibility of their respective owners.
IP Addresses and Logging
The Delogix QSCheck platform uses anonymos logs extensively to help track processes in our system. These logs may be kept for an indefinite amount of time.
The Delogix QSCheck Platform may have automated emailing functionality. Delogix GmbH and their clients may from time to time enable this feature sending messages that they believe may interest the Independent Contractors in the system. These emails may be personalized with the data submitted or calculated by the data submitted. Users will have the options to opt-out of certain emails.